Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Elder Scrolls and you can play it with your friends

Introduction Time! Hey all you readers of Tales of Tamriel. I’d just like to introduce myself as a new article writer for Tales of Tamriel. My name is Crabby and I have been playing Elder Scrolls games since Oblivion (I know I know, I do need to play Morrowind). I am also an avid MMO fanatic and have been playing MMO’s since the grand old days of Ultima Online…I feel old now!  For right now, I see my main focus being on the lore of the Elder Scrolls universe. I will be doing my best to post an interesting article every week based on a particular topic in the Elder Scrolls lore. Without further adieu the first topic I want discuss will be: Elder Scrolls

Well I think there’s a large number of reasons. I think it all starts with the first one, which is it’s The Elder Scrolls and you can play it with your friends. So many people have been asking for that - it’s a common anecdote. I’ve played the game, I’m telling my friend about it, I really wish we could just be in the same place and this is the realisation of that game. It really provides that opportunity for elder scrolls online buy gold. Things that are the hallmarks of The Elder Scrolls series are available, like exploration, walking around and finding things that are interesting - not ping pong quests or anything like that. Immersive UI and the kind of action combat, the sorts of things that you expect from an Elder Scrolls game, but now with friends.

That would be an interesting twist on the usual crime-and-punishment system from elder scrolls online buy gold. Maybe players can become bounty hunters and attempt to bring law-breaking players to justice?I'm wondering whether jail will be a part of this experience. In Skyrim and other single-player Elder Scrolls games, players could serve jail time instead of paying a bounty. They then had the opportunity to break out of prison with some careful lockpicking. If they didn't break out, some of their skills would decrease slightly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment