Friday, August 22, 2014

I could live in a persistent online world seemed brilliant

Media company, today announced that The Elder Scrolls Online is now available for PC and Mac at retailers worldwide and on the official online store. Developed by ZeniMax Online Studios, The Elder Scrolls Online is the latest chapter in the award-winning franchise and brings the legendary experience online for the first time.

I love The Elder Scrolls and the idea that I could live in a persistent online world seemed brilliant. Because the game simply cannot exist as we’ve seen it prior to ESO, means that players expecting to have the same experience will be disappointed. The lore still exists, as does the first-person perspective, but overall the world seems busier. With thousands of adventurers vanquishing evil, if the online game was anywhere near as diverse as the single player stories we’ve come to love, it would be boring.

It would be fair to say it was a mutual decision (between parent company Zenimax and Bethesda).It wasn’t like they decided it, and we didn’t mandate it. There was a lot of conversation around it.”

I worry about it but I worry about everything such as elder scrolls online buy gold. That’s my job, to worry. But I think it’s the right decision for the right reasons

No comments:

Post a Comment